Enter IGN's exclusive competition to bring the ultimate cinema experience home. Kit out your living room with a giant high-definition screen, a state-of-the-art surround sound system, a year’s supply of the hottest movies and cinema munchies!
Just hook up your PlayStation 3 to get an unprecedented high-definition movie experience with five times greater picture clarity and superior sound.
You’ll also receive five of the most anticipated pre-Christmas Blu-ray releases, including X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Terminator Salvation, The Hangover, Inglourious Basterds and G-Force. We’ve even thrown in an additional high-end Blu-ray player for good measure.
Blu-ray installation experts will custom-fit this incredible prize into your home, turning your living room into a cinema in a flash.
- 52” Sony Bravia LCD TV with Freeview
- Sony Profile 2.0 Blu-ray Player
- 52 Blu-ray discs
- Onkyo THX amplifier
- KEF 5.1 surround sound speaker system
- A year’s supply of cinema munchies
Blu-ray Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is the British Video Association.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Fox Interactive Media Ltd their agents, families or anyone connected with this promotion.
3. The winner of this prize draw will win a 52” Sony Bravia LCD TV with Freeview, Onkyo THX amplifier, KEF 5.1 surround sound speaker system, Sony Profile 2.0 Blu-ray Player, 52 Blu-ray discs, a year’s supply of cinema munchies.
4. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
5. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
6. The winner will be picked at random and The Promoter’s decision is final. The winners will be contacted by email or phone. If a winner cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made, The Promoter will be entitled to select an alternative winner from the entries received.
7. No other correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entries that are incomplete, defaced or illegible will be invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
11. This promotion is governed by and is in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. Competition closes at 5pm on Monday 30th November 2009.